Our team and associates are Google certified for every single Google Ads & Analytics service. We are highly efficient in Google marketing for leads and sales, and we can prove it. We are a Google Ads Agency you can trust for advertising. We generate 1300+ qualified leads per client per month. Get a 35% increase in sales & 300% in quality leads.
What Google Ads services do you get?
We cover everything related to Google Ads channels and capabilities. If you have an existing Google Ads account, we will audit it and see if it is set correctly. If you don’t have one, we will build everything for you.
Bonus: Free Google Ads Evaluation
Do you feel you are paying too much and lacking the desired result? Give us access to evaluate the quality and setup of your campaigns. We understand that you want the best for the money you pay, and we can ensure it is like that. If your setup is fine, we will confirm that too.
Google Campaigns Creation
- Competition analysis.
- Performance analysis of previous actions.
- Create Campaigns (without limitation, Adtexts & groups).
- Laser-focus audience targeting.
- Set up negative keywords.
- Write the advertising texts.
- Add ad extensions.
- Create graphics.
- Find visual material.
- Create Videos (short/long).
- Connections with CRM and lead forms.
- GA4 and Tag Manager technical work.
- Special Mobile ads.
Google Campaigns Optimization
- No monthly action limits.
- A/B split testing.
- Spending budget monitoring.
- Budget optimizations.
- Apply Google optimization tips.
- Google Account Manager.
- Boost/add keywords.
- Creation of adaptive ads with dynamic parameters.
Performance & Conversion Reports
- Creation of Data Studio reporting (Looker Studio).
- Special management reports.
- Conversion tracking.
Since every business can promote many products or services in different countries, this direct-purchase service is limited to
- 5 Campaigns
- 2 Languages
- 5 Ad groups
- 10 Keywords
Any other setup will be discussed per case, as not all businesses have the exact needs.
How are your fees calculated?
We charge a flat fee regardless of the ad spending amount, plus 10% on the spending fee. That is the fairest and most transparent way that ensures top quality. We have special fees for budgets under the threshold of 300 euros. Just let us know.
A. Starter Plan
- 600 euros for the first month of maintenance and campaign setup (one-off).
- After the 1st month and for each month: The fee is 200 euros plus 10% of the Ad spending budget range between when it ranges between 300 euros – 5.000 euros spend.
B. Growth Plan
- 900 euros for the first-month maintenance and campaign setup (one-off).
- After the 1st month and for each month: The fee is 200 euros plus 10% on the Ad spending budget when it ranges between 5001 euros – 20.000 euros spend.
C. Blaster Plan
- 1400 euros for the first-month maintenance and campaign setup (one-off).
- After the 1st month and for each month: The fee is 300 euros plus 10% on the Ad spending budget over 20001 euros spend.
Unless you know what Google wants you to pay for Ad Spending, starting with the Starter Plan package is best.
Let’s say you choose the Starter Plan. For the 1st month, you pay 600 (one-off). In the second month, if you spend 1000 on Google, you pay us 200+100 euros (10% of 1000).
Who pays the Google Ads Spending Cost?
You pay it directly to Google. We will set everything for you.
When Do I Pay Your Fees?
For all cases, fees are paid before the upcoming month’s work. Remember that a lot of campaign optimization is needed in the first four months.
We will provide you (or your developers) with the necessary scripts to implement in your website/e-shop/platform. In case you don’t have a developer, and only if your website is appropriately developed can we implement them. If you don’t have a developer, choose the additional website setup fee.
We calculate the fees and costs of this service based on average needs and work. If your campaigns require additional specific technical or other works (particular research, translations, custom videos, specialized photography, or other), we will further discuss your needs and expand our proposal accordingly.