Fear This Liar
Your practical self-coaching for business or life, in a book.
Unleash the power within yourself to break free from the chains holding you back. With 400 pages of expert guidance, you’ll gain the tools and knowledge to understand fears, banish anxiety, and relieve stress. Imagine living a calmer and happier life with a profound sense of meaning and purpose.
Available as Amazon eBook (Kindle) and Paperback.
Find in the book
Hot tip: Do jump to the Conclusion page before you read the book.
Fundamentals: Preparing the mind to conquer fear
- When is the best time to change?
- When does a person act for their benefit?
- “There is no spoon”
- The interdependence of everything
- Are you the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What is the origin of fear?
- What is the origin of Limiting Beliefs?
- What is the origin of desire?
- What is the correlation between fear and desire?
- A heads-up on fears
- Always ask: Why, What, and How
Fear types; how to find if you have them; mindset change & outcomes
- Fear of the opinion of others
- Fear of the impostor syndrome
- Fear of getting deceived
- Fear of being an insufficient parent
- Fear of failure
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of financial loss
- Fear of death
- Fear of ending a toxic relationship
- Fear of success
- Fear of losing my freedom
- Fear of loneliness
- Fear of old age
- Fear of change
- Fear of the end of civilization
- Fear of war
- Fear of creating relationships
- Fear of career change
- Fears in the workplace
- Fear of selling to people I don’t know
- Fear of supporting my opinions
- Fear of public speaking
Practical ways to start taking back your freedom and life
- The secret of the common mail inbox
- Techniques to stay in the present moment
- How to discuss with others
- The importance of physical exercise
- Develop a growth mindset
- The Role of support systems in overcoming fears
- What is the importance of rituals in dealing with fears
- Can praying help me with my fears?
- Can a coach help me overcome my fears?
- The role of meditation in overcoming fears
- The role of mindfulness in overcoming fears
- How does breathing help with calming down?
- Resources & next steps
Join the Unstoppable Monday
Join into an expanding -yet selective- community of people who want to become unstoppable and fearless. Get weekly mind and emotion alignment insights in your email.
Conquer the fear for anything: The Coaching
Have you read the book? Do you need support and coaching through the process of understanding and overcoming what troubles you? Are you ready to set goals for business, relationships, and any life issue? Book a 30-minute introductory session or buy the coaching sessions directly.
Read it on your favorite device!
This book is mobile-ready and you can read it on your favorite device. Simply download it from Amazon worldwide (US or UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, JP, BR, CA, MX, AU, IN) and let the change begin. Become unstoppable and fearless!
A word from the author
Aren’t you tired of living in fear? I bet you are. The struggle is real, and it can become exhausting. How many times have you felt that you were about to spread your wings and reach new heights, but in the last moment, some sort of invisible leash kept you chained to the ground? Probably a lot. Lots of us have been through this one way or another, and relationships of all kinds are influenced.
This transformative book will make you discover how to get rid of fear. It focuses on deep soul-searching, philosophical wisdom, and empirical approaches for a mindset shift that will allow you to live a fearless, happy life, free of self-doubt.
Each chapter reveals a new way of thinking that doesn’t leave room for complex wordings and motivational jargon. The pivotal introductory first part helps you see things from an entirely different perspective and prepares you to go deeper into your soul-searching. You’ll get to know the different types of fear in a structured manner that provides answers to questions such as:
- Do I have this fear?
- Why might I have it?
- What are its origins?
- What are the approaches I can follow to overcome it?
- How will it look and feel when I’m no longer under its influence?
In the last part, you’ll find practical exercises that will propel you into living your best life yet on your own terms.
With the book’s doable tips and valuable insights, it’s your turn to break the chains of fear and unlock the power you have in you. Like every journey in life, freedom starts with the first step. Turn the pages and become a changed person.
Christos Vasilopoulos is a multi-professional with a highly analytical mind. However, all his knowledge and professional experience led him to focus on the single point of helping businesses or individuals. He is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and a Growth Consultant with over 22 years of experience in business growth strategies. His initial software analysis and programming training has endowed him with keen analytical skills. Early in his career, he took on significant roles in digital growth firms, managing diverse teams. In 2007, he founded his own business, which he has been running successfully ever since.
Through extensive self-exploration, observation, the study of esoteric books, meditation, interaction with clients and their needs, and every possible way he had at his disposal to look deep into his mind and feelings, he has been able to acquire a significant amount of information about the fears and obstacles hindering people’s success – including his own.
He integrated these findings into a new paradigm that businesses and people can use to grow.